- Due to government social distancing guidelines we have a smaller kitchen team than normal, therefore our menu is smaller and will be changing weekly
- Voucher Government Scheme – £20 per head for 3 courses, set menu with choices (£10 per head with the scheme). Monday – Wednesday as of 03/08/2020
- Maximum table size is 6 people from a maximum of 2 households
- Temperature check and hand sanitise station on arrival
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and signage at all times in the restaurant
- Table service only (no customers at the bar)
- All menus to be viewed online (no menus will be given)
Mid Week Madness – Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
If you would like to bring a birthday cake to the restaurant you are very welcome – please mention when you book your table. A ‘cakeage’ charge of £1 per person will be added to your bill if you choose to have your cake instead of desserts.
If you would like us to arrange a birthday cake for you please let us know, we welcome decorations such as balloons but please no ‘table confetti’ as it marks our nice tables. Many thanks
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to tables of 6 or more.
Please refer to our deposit policy here.